Check in 9/9- Blame the 2 year old!

Eles697
Eles697 Posts: 113 Member
Moms of 2 yos, how's your progress?

Starting weight/goal weight/current weight loss:
Highs/lows of the week?
Planned changes to your regimen?
GTKY: Do you miss the days when your baby used to only drink milk? Or do you like the task of making meals?

Replies

• sparkle0316
    sparkle0316 Posts: 13 Member
    Okay here it goes...
    Starting wt 166.2/goal weight 130/none just started
    Highs: I'm walking with my newborn and started a 3 day detox and on day 2...starting to feel like myself again
    Lows: Realizing I have more than I thought I had to lose
    Planned changes: after the 3 day detox I'm going to look through my 21 day fix meal plan and incorporate that starting on Monday
    GTKY: I have a 3 year old and he's allergic to a lot of foods so making him food is a struggle. But I prefer this as opposed to milk. My newborn is on formula and the burbs are so smelly
  • caiti12
    caiti12 Posts: 47 Member
    I have a 4 year old and 15 month old but I weigh myself on Wednesdays so I'm adding myself to this group. Hope you do not mind.
    Starting weight: 245
    Goal: 145
    Current Weight: 235.8
    This week I'm down 6 pounds. I have IBS so its likely at least some water weight but I'm still doing a little happy dance.
    Highs: Getting on the scale today & seeing such a loss; playing at the children's museum;
    Lows: Getting through two days of not eating well & feeling like I'm in the kitchen cooking all the time and doing dishes but never seem to have enough food. I still need to figure out this whole eating thing and planning and what to plan thing. If I do not plan, I really fail.

My son still drinks milk and I like the cuddle time with him when he gets a bottle but that will be ending soon. Eating regular food is a challenge for him but we make improvements each week.