Trouble Shooting

Options
Jagreene62
Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
I haven't been able to sync this week at all. Anyone else having issues? I've uninstalled and reinstalled....still nothing.

HEEEEEELP!!!!!

Replies

• MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    Options
    Mine has been temperamental but eventually will sync. One thing I've noticed, if I have a weak wifi or data signal, it's very stubborn. Most times it's at least twice before it will sync.
  • groodlesuk
    groodlesuk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine has been temperamental but eventually will sync. One thing I've noticed, if I have a weak wifi or data signal, it's very stubborn. Most times it's at least twice before it will sync.

Mine's the same. I've noticed that cycling the iPhone BT off/on and then retrying to Sync usually works first time.
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Thank You both!!! I guess I'll just keep trying. :'(
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    It worked!!! I tried it again and it worked. However, I have lost my Misfit today. I don't know where. I dont know when. :'(
  • hummingbird314
    hummingbird314 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did you find your Misfit? I lost mine and I was sure it was while I was out shopping. I saw a post that said to download a bluetooth tracker app. I walked around the house with the tracker opened on my phone. I found mine!
  • teacozy
    teacozy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazon delivered my Fitbit Flash on Monday. I've read the instruction sheet (I refuse to call it an owner's manual) and followed the instructions that were in English, and I still don't know how to do what it assumes I know how to do. Like set goals, set the time, make the clock tell me approximately what time it is, what it means when the red dots circle the face a couple of times then go back to the 12 o'clock mark (I did manage to figure that out). I've submitted questions to Misfit Support, but so far no response. Anybody know the answers? Thanks!
  • hummingbird314
    hummingbird314 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Teacozy did you download the app? You set the goal when you enter your information on the app.
  • UKhalid
    UKhalid Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    got my misfit flash 3 days back. it refuse to sync the next morning but then somehow it manage itself to sync. and today it refuses to sync again and its been 18 hrs its not syncing. i tried everything that i could do. no help :(
    also is there any specific location on the watch which i need to press to see my progress? coz when i press it sometimes it lit up and sometimes not. is my device worth keeping or i need a replacement ? advice please
  • Notreadytoquit
    Notreadytoquit Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I don't have a flash, I have a Shine. Sometimes there have been defective batteries. Misfit customer service is excellent. Even sent me an email & battery when mine was depleted. They really work hard to make customers satisfied. Can you get to the website?

I really like my device. If you can get it up and running you will really enjoy.