Check in 9/11- Blaming the 4 year olds

Options
Eles697
Eles697 Posts: 113 Member
Moms of 4 year olds (not I!) how's your progress?

Starting weight/goal weight/current weight loss:
Highs/lows of the week?
Planned changes to your regimen?
GTKY: What was your day like 14 years ago today?

Replies

• Eles697
    Eles697 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Starting/goal/current: 199/145/-4lb

Highs: keeping to my plan pretty well for the most part
    Lows: starting back to work (full time doesn't start til Monday, but the reality hit)

Changes to regimen? Nothing planned right now ither tha still gonna try to get my husband to set up the bowflex.

GTKY: 14 years ago I was in college in DC. I got up and decided to skip class and eat tostitos and cheese dip instead. I turned the tv on and saw a tower fall and wondered why I hadn't heard that the twin towers were being demolished. I figured it out quickly. Katie Couric kept saying they thought another plane was headed to the White House (as I sat 5 blocks from the White House). I was alone and the phones didn't work. Then a roommate came home and we just waited in our room for more badness. At one point we left to get some water and there were tanks protecting the streets. Today, I'm going to the water park with my three babies. It's a better day.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure on my start weight as such as I didn weigh myself until my youngest (16 months old) was 4 months, but I'd say I've lost around 50lbs since she was born. I've got maybe 15-20 to go.
    I did lose 66lbs after my 4 year old was 2 months old.

Highs to the week - I survived working 4 days! I've increased my days, so it's a bit of a shock lol. I like all of my classes...so far...but it's only been a week.

Lows - I've been so busy I haven't been logging. By the time I get to sit down I'm just exhausted and can barely even remember what I ate!

Changes...once I get more into a routine I'll log every day.

14 years ago I'd just finished my MA and I was applying for jobs, and was living with my parents. I'd had a job interview with Bank of America (in London) the week earlier and had a second interview the following day. My dad phoned and told us to turn the TV on.