Insanity

Options
vs_shine
vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
I'm in week 2 of insanity! Who else is doing it now?

Replies

• ccase4545
    ccase4545 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 of week 2 for me!
  • AutumnSkye_16
    AutumnSkye_16 Posts: 21 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Day 2 week 1
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I completed the 60 days last year and fell of the wagon since haha, Back on the wagon again for Round 2! 59 days to go:-)
  • chaken
    chaken Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of week 1.. I did Insanity last year and finished a whole month of it then I never returned after rest week... This time I am reaching for the Goal and capturing it.
  • mlcollins89
    mlcollins89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Are you all doing classic Insanity or Max 30?
  • angiepangiehfx
    angiepangiehfx Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 of the classic version ... Sweat baby sweat!!! Shouldn't take long to get in shape with a few rounds of insanity!!!
  • keri3
    keri3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Day one in the books here. I did it after my first son and then just here and there since then. Now, my second son is 4 months old and I'm ready for round 2!!!
  • tbowz75
    tbowz75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Doing insanity! Loving it! Week 4 (although I can't seem to do it 6 days a week).
    Are you able to do it daily?
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Im on week 3 and @tbowz75 I can't seen to do it everyday neither. I usually skip the recovery one. But I will try my best to do all days this week. Stay strong!! :)
  • tbowz75
    Options
    Medlaura, were you able to do insanity today?
    I did get cardio power and resistance.
  • medlaura
    Options
    Yes I did! :)
  • tbowz75
    Options
    Medlaura, how did you do this week?

I missed yesterday, but I walked 6 miles.
    I HAD to do recovery on Wednesday, as I was too sore to do anything else.
    I plan on doing it today!
  • medlaura
    Options
    Did good, im on week 4 day 2 now. Im thinking of adding another week on phase 1 before i go to recovery week.
  • tbowz75
    Options
    Awesome job, medlaura!
    It's been a pretty busy week so more walking less insanity for me. :-/
    Haven't stuck with my eating plan either.
  • medlaura
    edited November 2015
    Options
    well just pick up where you have left off! that's what I do when I miss a day. Starting recovery week today. and off to the 2nd phase :s:D
  • DoctorKhaleesi
    DoctorKhaleesi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first round of Insanity and am about to start it all over again. I strangely loved the 2nd month far more than the first. Best of luck!
  • medlaura
    Options
    @DoctorKhaleesi Im starting 2nd month tonight, super excited to have come this far!. How were your results for the over all program?
  • DoctorKhaleesi
    Options
    @medlaura Best of luck tonight! Congratulations on making it to month two. I know a lot of people give up on month one. You should definitely be proud. I started Insanity at 210lbs and was at 175 when I finshed. I was very happy to be out of the 200s and currently 35lbs away from my goal. Plus, the fact that I even finished Insanity starting out at such a high weight. I didn't do any measurements. I wish I had, but I will this time around.
  • medlaura
    Options
    @DoctorKhaleesi Wow, that is great! I've only lost 3 pounds so far :/ But I have also lost 4% of my body fat. Hoping for even better results on the 2nd month. Really trying to be on point with my food.
  • DoctorKhaleesi
    Options
    3 pounds is a lot! Way to go! Good luck! I started month one again and I forgot how tough it was. It makes me miss month two if that helps.