Count / Goal: 18/25
    Streak: 7/ 10
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: No. I felt hungry all day long.
    Streak: 0/10 (No streaks this month.)
    Goal: 22/26
    Exercise: It was a rest day today. I was hoping to get a workout in this evening, but I worked a lot later than expected. The only thing I had the energy to do was eat. :smiley:

I'm really looking forward to October. This is the first month in forever that I have not reached my Green goal. :-(
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was green. Short hike with hubby after working later than normal.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that has lost track this month!
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Sept 16 - green
    Sept 17 - green
    Sept 18 - green
    Sept 19 - green
    Sept 20 - green
    Sept 21 - green
    Sept 22 - green
    Sept 23 - green
    Sept 24 - green
    Sept 25 - green
    Sept 26 - green
    Sept 27 - green
    Sept 28 - green
    Sept 29 - green
    Sept 30 - green

- Green September 30/30 days
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Green
    Some number of days I can't recall/30

Went to my local library tonight to hear a presentation by the oldest woman to through hike the Appalachian trail. She was 75. Amazing inspiration! Still hiking. I loved that it wasn't even this big event, it's just what she does. So cool!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Yesterday (29) was green with 30 minutes of jogging on the treadmill.

75 and the whole Appalachian Trail? That is inspiring! Very cool...
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Happy last day of September!
    Today was green, squeaked by!

I know @Laughter_Girl will appreciate my newest story ;) so, I'm planning for a 17 mile long run this weekend, only problem (besides the fact I'm doing 17 miles) is there is a category 3 hurricane expected. Still waiting to hear where and when it will hit and how soggy we may be in PA, but I'm planning to try to run. I was looking for stuff to wear and my husband tells me he's got a poncho I can borrow. Oh.... do I need a picture!! Are ponchos one size fits all? This one must be for a family of four! I put it on and it was an inch from the floor and completely covered me hooded head to toe and arm to arm. Plus it was bright blue. He suggested I belt it. Because you know, accesories make the outfit, right? The image of me with big blue on plus all my other gear is absolutely priceless! In case you're wondering, I opted for a traditional windbreaker.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    9.29 & 9.30
    Green: No & Yes
    Streak: No streaks this month.
    Goal: 23/26 - Thank God for a new month!
    Exercise: Yesterday I did a circuit workout, and today I did a quick run.

@bbinoa You definitely cracked me tonight, and I needed that laugh. I think your hubby suggesting the belt was the best. Ha, ha, ha, ha. I pray the weather cooperates long enough for you to get your 17 miles done.
  • jenthibert
    Options
    @bbinoa, hoping the hurricane misses you AND me! Walking the marathon Sunday and right now they're expecting it to miss us.

Yesterday was green with exercise!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    @Laughter_Girl oh my gosh, yes! The suggestion to belt a shower curtain was definitely the best part. I told the story at work and we were crying at the point !

@jenthibert woohoo! Marathon time! It looks like Joaquin won't be up here till late Sunday early Monday if it comes up the coast. I guess the other stuff is just normal rain. Wishing you the very best !!! :)
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    September 29 & 30 RED
    Count / Goal: 18/25
    Streak: 7/ 10