Do you have a cheat day?

Options
zinra
zinra Posts: 31 Member
With cheat day, I mean not just calorie rich but also non vegan food. If so, what do you eat then?

Replies

• Cola6996
    Cola6996 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I never cheat on the vegan part, but on the diet plan I'm on I get a cheat meal almost each week. I try not to go overboard, but I do plan it out. It's usually vegan pizza and beer though!
  • emberellis
    emberellis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would never eat anything that was not vegan but that is because I am an ethical vegan, if you are eating vegan only as a way of dieting then that would be different. I've attached a picture with the different types of vegan :)

35024176.png
  • steeleraine
    steeleraine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don’t know if I cheat. I don’t like that word because it makes this journey such a make it or break it affair when it’s really about a life’s journey with ups and downs and goals. I eat whatever I want. So no cheating. I reward myself when I’ve reached a goal. Sometimes. lol. But as far as vegan (ness) some would consider me a cheater there. I’m very careful with the products I buy. All cruelty free. I also try to avoid plastic (very difficult) but my husband is not really vegan he does a bit for me but when I’m not around he eats whatever everyone else is eating. lol And last spring a friend had lots of chickens she didn’t know what to do so we took 5 of them. They are so funny and now are laying 4 eggs a day. I haven’t eaten eggs for 15 years. Now I have eggs a couple days a week. In all other aspects I try to stick to my beliefs. I just love animals. I’m the person who saves spiders and whose mother made fun of me recently cause I had a mouse problem in our house, used live traps, and had hubby release them in a park. lol
  • steeleraine
    steeleraine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry that other was so long! But when I started out I eliminated one food at a time. I still didn’t consider it cheating. Life is a journey. There’s many curves cutbacks and forks. Don’t worry if you eat something that’s not vegan don’t dwell on the negatives just adjust make a plan and move forward.