Hi There

Options
I have a Garmin Vivofit 2 and have been using it everyday since Aug. 3. My current step goal is 11,283 but my average steps per day is 11,986. The Vivofit lost it's mind only once, but after I reset it everything has been fine. If you want to connect with my on Garmin Connect my screen name is ErnestR. Between MyFitnessPal, Garmin Connect, and MapMyFitness (Under Armor) I've got all the bases covered (food, fitness, and exercise). Good luck to everyone on your respective fitness journeys.

Replies

• TheKimmyD
    TheKimmyD Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! Requests on the way!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    HI. I would like to add you on my vivofit
  • TheKimmyD
    TheKimmyD Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    On Garmin connect I am "TheKimmyD"
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love my vivofit 2, and am looking for new friends. Will add you to mine now. :)
  • izzybelle2013
    Options
    Ernest, I tried to find you on Garmin, but I couldn't. If you would like to connect, I am Izzybelle2013. Hope you do.
  • izzybelle2013
    Options
    My Garmin account told me I was very inactive on Saturdays. Haha, I showed it this weekend. Love my vivofit, and love that I am now under 200 lbs again. Hurray.
  • ernestrodgers82
    ernestrodgers82 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My Garmin account told me I was very inactive on Saturdays. Haha, I showed it this weekend. Love my vivofit, and love that I am now under 200 lbs again. Hurray.

Great way to make data driven decisions :)
  • ernestrodgers82
    Options
    Ernest, I tried to find you on Garmin, but I couldn't. If you would like to connect, I am Izzybelle2013. Hope you do.

Did you find me on Garmin? It's ErnestR.
  • izzybelle2013
    Options
    I was very pleased today, went to my TOPS meeting, expected to be the same as last week. But I had lost a lb. Every loss is a good one, so I will take it. Trying to lose 7 lbs this month to say goodbye to the 190s. Paleo is really working for me. Love it.
  • ernestrodgers82
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I was very pleased today, went to my TOPS meeting, expected to be the same as last week. But I had lost a lb. Every loss is a good one, so I will take it. Trying to lose 7 lbs this month to say goodbye to the 190s. Paleo is really working for me. Love it.

Congratulations @izzybelle2013. Paleo really does make sense but I love grains and bread. Perhaps I can try doing Paleo a few days out of each week?
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    How did I not ever send you a request in Garmin? I just sent one to you. Cheryldumais I think is my handle on Garmin. Hope you are doing well still.
  • ernestrodgers82
    Options
    I'm glad that we connected Cheryl. I don't know if I mentioned it to you before but my wife's maiden name is Dumas. I like you already :-)
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Lol, that's funny. I married into the name. Hubby is French.