This is so cool!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the pdf to check it out.
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Very cool, thanks for posting the link :)
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    I have now wasted way too much time on darebee. thanks (only a little bit of sarcasm) I decided to give it a whirl and start small with the foundation light program. I'm on day 3.
  • Enic03
    Enic03 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I adore this! Currently on Chapter 10 :) I am thinking of trying out the Avatar program after this is finished!
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Started up Day 1 today. Trying to push through the whole thing at level 3 but we will see how it goes.
  • ottok89
    ottok89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    For some reason i couldn't download the Pandora adventure to my phone. Opted for the spartan trails. Looks like a very tough but rewarding challenge.
  • ottok89
    ottok89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ottok89 wrote: »
    For some reason i couldn't download the Pandora adventure to my phone. Opted for the spartan trails. Looks like a very tough but rewarding challenge.

Finished the first day of spartan trials. Felt like i was going to die. But i powered through and feel amazing.
  • chanzillaa
    chanzillaa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, this site seems almost too good to be true! Bookmarking - and maybe i'll try one of these things out.
  • kayberr89
    kayberr89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    https://zombiesrungame.com/

not as cool, but still!
  • Barb_Massacre
    Barb_Massacre Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited by this. I'm playing some table top D&D right now and this puts me into the same mindset. I'm a gamer and making fitness a game really works for me.

Reminds me of nerdfitness but free. Win!
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I did the Age of Pandora and now I'm on the Spartan Trials, still enjoying this site and that's coming from a gym rat (although I am a huge nerd outside of the gym)
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    looks cool!