Help!! Lose weight for wedding !!!

Options
mitasuri
mitasuri Posts: 41 Member
Hey I need some advice wanting to lose weight for a wedding in November o have been doing lots of walking and elliptical but seems like with this pcos I can't lose any weight just ganing .... Some advice please

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Are you insulin resistant? Crazy carb/sugar cravings? Never feel full? If so, consider going low carb. The benefits for most people are life altering. I know they have been for me. There are a huge number of other posts here in this thread with more information, but this is always my first suggestion for PCOS-sufferers... Good luck.

P.S. No matter what you're doing for health gains/weight loss, patience is critical. You didn't get this way overnight, and you won't fix it overnight...
  • aSearch4Me
    aSearch4Me Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I second the suggestion of going lower-carb if you aren't already. Be sure to make sure you are drinking a lot of water. I would also recommend adding strength-training to your exercise regimen. It might not make the scale number drop as quickly as you would like to, but it will help tighten/tone & slim.