21 day fix starting 5th October- who wants to join in?

Options
tinabsays
tinabsays Posts: 20 Member
Im restarting my fitness journey and with 11 weeks till Christmas, I want to kick it off with 3 weeks of 21 day fix... Who's in? add me and if you're on Fitbit, let me know as well... I'm off to buy it now..

Replies

• musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I begin round 2 of 21 Day Fix Extreme tomorrow, so I'm in.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    This is going to be my second round of 21 day fix and hopefully better than the first. We bought a boat half way through my last round and my life became a whirlwind of running around. Between work, DH coaching soccer, DD playing field hockey, things with the boat, family obligations it got a bit out of control. Although none of that has really changed, I know I need to stay focused somewhat or I'll got completely off the rails. So I'm going to make another push to do this.
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    are we doing the challenge here or is there going to be another group that is created for this challenge?
  • randilast
    randilast Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting my second round today (although I've regained what I lost previously so it could be called my first round) and planning on sticking with this!
  • tinabsays
    tinabsays Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The challenge will be here itself..if you added me before.. can you add me again as i had to delete my previous account... Thanks
    T
  • gkbanister
    gkbanister Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im in ...add me
  • katiemello16
    katiemello16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it and should be in by 10/19 so plan on starting then! I am in if not to late :)
  • thegatti
    thegatti Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2. Add me