Daryl and Carol
Michonne and Morgan
Carl, Enid and Judith
Glenn and Maggie
Abraham, Eugene and Rosita
Tara and Sasha
Aaron and Eric
Walker Horde, Wolves and All Enemies

Choose carefully! Your fate will be tied in with theirs for the length of the challenge. If any member of a character team dies in the show, ALL members of that team must join the Walker Horde. You may also choose to join the Horde at the start of the challenge. You will still have to participate, meet your goals and check in weekly, but you will be immune from the Attacks as you will be the ones attacking.

2. Make three weekly goals for yourself. Number of steps made per day, cardio minutes, weightlifting goals and calorie goals are all good ideas.

Beware of making weight loss goals. The scale doesn't always cooperate even when you do everything right and you don't want to join the legions of the undead just because you didn't meet a weight loss goal.

3. Introduce yourself on the thread of your Character Team and state your three goals.

To survive for the next eight weeks, your Character Team must survive on the show, you must meet your three goals every week and you must check in every week on the Gore Card. If you need a break from the challenge, please ask to be excused so your team isn't penalized.

Sounds easy, right?

However, Walkers, Wolves and Enemies will be trying to take you down. They will be attacking each team every week. These attacks will be based on what happened on the show. Attacks will be posted every Monday morning and must be completed that week.

Each week a winning team will be announced based on the above criteria (participation, goals met, character performance) and two members of all other teams will win MVP which makes them immune to attacks.

Please post any other questions below.

Replies

• MerryChicky
    MerryChicky Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This looks like fun. Count me in on team Michonne and Morgan. :)
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!
    Michonnes & Morgan's team please:)
    What a great idea this is:)
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    this is amazing! Count me in for Daryl and Carol (cause lets face it - she's like the bloody terminator!)

Does this count as me registering?
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Yay! Im excited to be back! This is going to be a great Season!
    I'm going to pick Daryl and Carol
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just got released from the stadium & on the prowl for braaains..... *growl* >:)
  • emilydawnb
    emilydawnb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll be Glenn and Maggie's Team
  • caboraider
    caboraider Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What needs to be completed when there is an attack?

I'm in - Glen and Maggie
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Too late to add me Cindy? Michonne and Morgan.
  • morlanchaos
    morlanchaos Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What do the asterisks mean next to our names on the members list?
  • nharwood0113
    nharwood0113 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if there's anything I need to do today?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    What do the asterisks mean next to our names on the members list?
    One means you checked in. Two means you checked in but said you didn't meet your goals. If you see a mistake let me know. :smile:

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm not sure if there's anything I need to do today?
    Just take a look at the new attack.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263846/weekly-attacks#Item_4
  • MarvelGrrl
    MarvelGrrl Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Is it okay to modify our goals at the end of a week and before the new weeks begins?
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Can I opt out this week?? I am in the middle of a DDD flare and it is affecting my ability to walk/work out/move. Completely cool if I can't, cuz if this were "real" I'd be walker bait so all y'all could get away. I just hope some one cares enough about me to stick me in my brain so I don't come back! LOL