Options
12345679»

Replies

• Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,165 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl and Carol

Attack survived - Fitnessbender
    Goals- met ONLY cause I was an active beast this week. Next week will be the true challenge. Recovery after the holiday.
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl & Carol

Goals met (and I still lost weight this week!! )
    Attack survived: woodchop was modified per my physical therapist since I am still not allowed to lift weights. Hopefully that is ok....I forgot to mssg you for a substitute
  • Shepmom24
    Shepmom24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Team: Daryl & Carol

Goals: YES!!!
    Attack: Survived .... Barely
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Didn't manage a single goal or challenge this week. Epic fail. :(
  • NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I got a DNF for the Fiery Gizzard run. Back pain set in around mile marker 13 and I had to scratch the run at 20.32 as I knew I could not finish. It looks like I have got to join the walkers unless anyone see a way for me to redeem myself??!!??

Oh no! Are you better now?
    So sorry!
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl and Carol
    Attacks - used my pass this week
    Goals - yes
    Late turning in, but I'm here :/
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Team Rick and Jesse
    Goals- Yes
    Attack- yes
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I know! I'm late!

Team Michonne and Morgan
    Yes and yes
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I got a DNF for the Fiery Gizzard run. Back pain set in around mile marker 13 and I had to scratch the run at 20.32 as I knew I could not finish. It looks like I have got to join the walkers unless anyone see a way for me to redeem myself??!!??

Oh no! Are you better now?
    So sorry!

Thanks! Unfortunately I am not better, I have DDD and Sat was the "beginning" of a flare for me. I have hours and min where I feel great, but I cannot walk any distance, let alone run for the time being. The cold rain is supposed to stop this evening, I am ever hopeful I will move freer once this dampness is gone.
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I am leaving this group (simply because I have a hard time keeping track of groups) but when the Feb 14, 2016 group starts someone PLEASE let me know!! (Also, anyone feel free to friend me. I accept all friend requests. :)