Morning all, how's, your week shaping up?

Options
chantyc1
chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
edited October 2015 in Social Groups
Mine is going ok so far, staying on track and staying under calorie goal.
@SquishyVicki I hope your daughter is feeling better and your having a better week than last.

Replies

• Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    It's been going good for me so far, I've been working extra hard because I am having a weekend away with friends, which usually involves drinking (empty calories), but so far I'm ahead of my personal goal for this week! :grin:
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Melonpaul wrote: »
    It's been going good for me so far, I've been working extra hard because I am having a weekend away with friends, which usually involves drinking (empty calories), but so far I'm ahead of my personal goal for this week! :grin:

Good to hear well done, have a nice weekend
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    This week is ending on a positive note. It has been very stressful and I'm hoping that the changes they keep talking about at work will actually take place. But I made it through the week with only a few melt downs. Working out before work has been key just have to make sure I stay on top of that.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Good week with exercise and nutrition, despite some stressful family stuff going on.

I managed to exercise 4 out of the last 5 days (walking, aquasize and disc golf). Hoping for at least 1 more active day over the weekend.