Introduction

Options
Greetings fellow Best Friends!
I am a 22 year old female from the UK.
I am 5 ft 7 and I currently weigh 84 kg (13st 5lbs.)
I used to be super skinny when I was younger but then I ballooned. I feel like the "fat one" compared to my best friend, and I don't like feeling that way.
I have a social anxiety which prevents me from getting a job or even speaking on the phone, so I don't leave the house that often.
(I didn't used to be able to speak online either but the kinda funny forums has helped by allowing me somewhere to feel safe when posting)
My weight affects my mood and creates more anxiety.
In order to break the team fat habits and become more active, I joined a gym with my best friend and we've been going pretty regular for about 2 weeks now.
I lost 7lbs in my first week through eating healthier and trying hard at the gym, but I know not to try to lose weight too fast.
I eat a small bowl of cereal every morning and drink protein shakes after the gym.

What I used to look like
ecv5zr1k1dhr.jpg

What I look like now (Ignore the derp look, its a cropped photo haha)
k2by1s3hotw7.jpg

I'm hoping that by posting these photos and having them out to the world it will provide me with a little bit more motivation to make a change.
Any tips/advice are welcomed and appreciated, and I look forward to starting this journey with the best friends.

XOXO