Two Year Surgiversary!!!

Options
garber6th
garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
Wow, it's two years ago today that I had surgery. I had no idea how much I would change and in so many ways - physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. It's been an amazing journey and I feel so blessed to have good health and happiness as a regular part of my life now. It's still surreal sometimes. I feel like I don't know the person I was two years ago any more, but I am still learning who I am now. This truly is a journey, and I am still going places :smiley:

Replies

• kcbhopkins
    kcbhopkins Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. :)
  • goodlife1206
    goodlife1206 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am glad to hear about your happiness and success. I am out 16 months and doing well too. I read quite a few posts where people have weight gain, supposed stomach stretching and various other issues. Really scary. I am doing all I can to maintain well and keep my weight off.
  • klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is amazing and such a wonderful success!!
  • 5BeautifulDays
    5BeautifulDays Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • duffslove
    duffslove Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Always looking forward because that's where your future lies :)
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wahoo!! Congrats - I am no where near that kind of anniversary (only 10 months) but I feel like I have gained so much more than I have lost and that's such a good thing <3