Ravioli

Options
OhMsDiva
OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
I tried the Frozen ravioli for the first time today. It is quite tasty, but I could only eat half of the entree because I was full

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I like them too. Have You tried the Salisbury Steak with Mac & Cheese? If You do I give them more time with the cover off and less with the cover on to thicken the cheese sauce to my liking.

The Meatloaf Sandwich is good IMO with ketchup or BBQ sauce.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    I have not tried the salisbury steak but i think I have one in the freezer and I am having the meatloaf sandwich for lunch today. I usually order a few every month. I eat mine with lettuce and salsa.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    One thing to do is since You are having the Meatloaf Sandwich for lunch I suggest a Lunch Entree for Dinner. That will help keep the calories balanced.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • irisia99
    irisia99 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The ravioli was good! But I definitely ate it all and still felt hungry. The meatloaf sandwich was awesome.

Now, on to trying the stuff shells tomorrow night. Any ideas on how to bulk that meal up?

The chicken parm with spaghetti was too tiny for me. It was like 4 bites.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    irisia99 wrote: »
    The ravioli was good! But I definitely ate it all and still felt hungry. The meatloaf sandwich was awesome.

Now, on to trying the stuff shells tomorrow night. Any ideas on how to bulk that meal up?

The chicken parm with spaghetti was too tiny for me. It was like 4 bites.

Hi
    For Dinner I Start with two servings of vegetables. That would be 1/2 (170 grams) of a 12 ounce bag of frozen fresh vegetables. Then while I am eating them I am heating the Entree, Followed By Some Plain Lettuce, Luckily I like plain Lettuce, Then a SC usually Clementines or an Apple and for my Dessert a PF, The PF is Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt in many assorted flavors, 80 Calories and 12 Grams Protein. Tonight will be the Caramel Apple flavor.

I use a small Spoon or Fork and cut the Chicken Parmesan and Raviolis into small bites and and cut the Pasta that way too. Use a Large Spoon or Fork and You eat to fast and are still hungry as it takes a little while for the food to make You feel less hungry.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi
    One thing to do is since You are having the Meatloaf Sandwich for lunch I suggest a Lunch Entree for Dinner. That will help keep the calories balanced.

Good Luck
    Roger

Thanks Roger. I should have mentioned that when I was having problems getting my weight loss back in gear so NS suggested that I try switching lunch and dinner for a while. So when I have dinner for lunch I have lunch for dinner.