Monday 6/24 committment

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Wow last Monday here folks!!! You diehards that are sticking with me to the end, what the heck will you be doing today?

Me, our coaching squad is coaching a bunch of seniors from the north side of our athletic association's district, for an allstar game this Friday against the Southern all-stars. So I will be coaching all week, and of course it turned 90 degrees here this week so sweating comes easy, the poor players are all not enjoying the heat at all. For you Britt's out there, I coach American Football not what we call soccer on this side of the Pond.

Replies

• TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I will try to get a run in tonight and maybe do 30 day shred. I'm getting kind of antsy to start my half marathon training and start weight lifting a little more, but I want to start next week since Monday is the first day of the month and I think it will be easier for me to remember when I started!

My daughter has softball games every night this week. She had so many games rained out this summer that they are now cramming everything into the last two weeks of the season. I love softball but I'll be glad when it's over! This is the last week - maybe that's another reason why I want to wait until next week to start my training.

Have a great day!!
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Today I will push myself to do Jillian Michaels Body Revolution workout but I'm so exhausted as my house is being renovated and everywhere's in a mess. However, I plan to eat within calories and drink my usual 6-8 glasses of water.

Have a nice day everyone :)
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    June 24th Commitment:
    -Drink 8 glasses of water
    -Stay within my 1,000 calorie deficit
    -Walk 12,000 Steps
    -Walk 3.0 miles after work today
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    It took me a full 30 minutes to talk myself out of bed after my alarm went off this morning but I did my Couch to 5K run before work, and I tackled a really hilly course so it was a tough workout. I went for a walk before lunch (after days of rain & fog it's finally nice out!), and I have a trainer session tonight. The past couple days I've really struggled with wanting to snack in the evenings, but it will be late before I get home from the gym tonight so hopefully that's not an issue.