workouts

Options
asl85
asl85 Posts: 9 Member
What are you all doing for exercise? I usually do a strength training class and kickboxing class at the gym on weekends and I get in a short jog or two during the week. I would love to also get in some lifting during the week but the classes at my gym are during baby's bedtime. I can't work out in my apartment because I don't have enough space (ugh NYC). There is a basic gym in my building, but once I'm there I fall back on the same few moves and I get bored easily, especially since I'm by myself. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can find some interesting workouts? I hate working with personal trainers, plus I really can't afford that right now. TIA!

Replies

• lynzi2016
    lynzi2016 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I go to zumba class three days a week and walk a couple miles on the days I don't. I don't know if those are technically workouts but that's what I do. Sorry that I'm no help. Lol I hope you can find something fun.
  • ardentsunshine
    ardentsunshine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use at home workouts from Beachbody. My personal favorite is Turbo Jam since it's not as hardcore as the other ones and actually allows me to work at my level without feeling guilty. I try to get to the gym, but I don't always have the desire to be around otherh people.