10/14 Day 230 Wednesday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Most of us have more flexibility on the weekends and it's often easier to be more active then. So let's start thinking about the weekend now (isn't that what Wednesday is for?) and pick some “moving” activities that we'd like to do. What going on in your neighborhood or city this weekend that you might like to do? What outdoor activities sound fun or perhaps just need to get done? Start planning for the weekend now!

Alternative Challenge:

Kids are often skinny for a reason. It is because they go out and play. How long has it been since you actually laughed and giggled while running around playing? So Try out some games you loved as a kid like hopscotch or get a hoola hoop and some jump rope!

Replies

• Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    This weekend I don't think I'll get much done other than walking. Saturday is my daughter's dancing and then a baby shower. Sunday is brunch and then out to a car show. I actually find weekends hard for exercise. I'm either working or ferrying around the kids
  • Juliegray1963
    Juliegray1963 Posts: 96 Member
    I havent given it much thought. I like to walk on the treadmill and if I have energy after, get some cleaning done. I've been slacking and wouldnt mind taking a walk outside this weekend. Great idea. Thx
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    I'll be in Daytona this weekend so my activity will be to do some dancing!
  • julie2038
    julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
    Went for a walk with the husband. I picked up the basketball and bounced it around. We won't talk about the shot. Lol.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
    Great job being active today and you've got some great weekend plans!
  • imatdance8
    imatdance8 Posts: 1 Member
    I have a couple of options: Take a walk or go for a bicycle ride.