10/17 Day 233 Saturday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Enjoy your Saturday but please make it an active one. If your Wednesday plans for the weekend need to be changed, no problem...there are lots of ways to keep moving. Leaf raking and yard tending, walking with a friend, checking out a local farmer's market or a bike ride are a few of the many possibilities!

Alternative Challenge:

Take your time in the grocery store. Make it more than an hour thing. Actually pause to read the labels and see what is in your food!

Replies

• martie1123
    martie1123 Posts: 14 Member
    Spouse already took care of leaves, I went for 50 minute walk
  • Juliegray1963
    Juliegray1963 Posts: 96 Member
    I took my son to the mall and walked for about an hour. All this, after jogging/walking 5 mi on treadmill :). Am hoping to do some weights after I get home.
  • fabat52
    fabat52 Posts: 44 Member
    Been standing and running back and forth all day at work. Sitting at the moment to eat lunch then I have to run errands. After that my garden is waiting for me to start harvesting. Followed by hours of standing in the kitchen making herb roasted cherry tomatoes and canning them. Sit down isn't even on my horizon
  • dixiegal2484
    dixiegal2484 Posts: 293 Member
    Was running around atrk all day and then went to the festival at church and walked around for an hour or so