Dear JaneBShaw

Options
1235»

Replies

• XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Still haven't gotten my warning message. Could it be that Jane just doesn't care about my well-being?

tumblr_mp92hsvDPi1s9mwkwo1_500.jpg

since it's a private group, her reports come directly to me... it's really tedious to keep claiming and moderating her reports. Lets stop flogging this "dead horse"... I'm really bored with it.
  • jsdcap
    jsdcap Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    She killed my Crossfit Thread, so I started a blog
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Still haven't gotten my warning message. Could it be that Jane just doesn't care about my well-being?

tumblr_mp92hsvDPi1s9mwkwo1_500.jpg

since it's a private group, her reports come directly to me... it's really tedious to keep claiming and moderating her reports. Lets stop flogging this "dead horse"... I'm really bored with it.

Huh?
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Keep reporting her to the mods. I got my PM from Jane on July 1 (while I was on vacation) and is was nearly the exact same PM I had previously gotten from Health_Gal, so it was immediatly forwarded to Olivia. If she has multiple accounts (and I think we all know that she does), she is in violation of the TOS of the site. They can (and most certianly should) block her IP. It won't stop her from creating an account at, say, the local library, but it certianly might help.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I think our best course of action is report her, delete the message and block her from contacting you again.

Then post about how great CF is on the public boards :)
  • engineergirl
    engineergirl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just got my first visit from Health_Gal! I feel so special. She's been blocked, but her message to me was in direct reply to something I posted on a public board asking about Crossfit. I understand if you don't like it, it's not for everyone... but seriously, crazy lady, stop harrassing everyone that enjoys it!
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I injured myself taking off my sports bra... so therefore the logic is I should not wear bras! FREEDOM TO THE GIRLS!!! (o)(o)

This is amazing!! ^^^^
    I just started asking questions about CF because I was interested in taking my workouts to the next level... And I got a message the next day.. Needless to say I start the onramp process August 12th! :love: