Weekly Challenge for 10/19

Options
Water challenge! I read about this in a fitness blog and I thought it was a great idea. Drink your height in ounces of water! Example: I'm 5'9" so that would be 69 inches. So I will drink 69 ounces of water each day until our next weigh in! If you're participating, I want you to check in daily here with your progress!

Replies

• curves2j
    curves2j Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    64 ounces for me..... hmmm... let's see if we can make this happen with this 40 degree weather outside it can be hard during the morning and late evening hours. Which means I need to get my water in during the day as much as possible. Plan in place- let's do this!
  • lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm usually really good about drinking water and get in 100+ ounces a day, but lately, I've been slacking. I'm looking forward to this challenge! Drink up, everyone!
  • jennywren1986
    jennywren1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late but I'll start today! Im only 60" shouldn't be too hard to get that haha
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I had 72 ounces yesterday and I'm at 24 so far today! :)
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    10/19/15: 108oz
  • hrush1889
    hrush1889 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This challenge is definitely a good idea. I have always struggled with drinking water, as of a couple years ago i hated it and wouldn't drink it. Now I don't mind it but struggle to drink enough. My goal is 67oz per day, if I even come close to that I will be happy.
  • curves2j
    Options
    I actually drank 80 yesterday.... on my way today already chugged 40
  • rilmarie999
    rilmarie999 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    66 oz for me - good idea. I drank water all the time when I was pregnant but fell off the wagon lately ...
  • happysonia1
    happysonia1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    60 oz for me! Now, I'm thankful I'm short! ;)
  • tinamae_vols
    tinamae_vols Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm late to this, but I'm in starting today!
  • ChandalNicole
    Options
    This have been slightly difficult for me! Not that I don't drink water. That's all I drink other than black coffee or tea. I get so caught up in my work that I forget to drink anything for hours! But, I had 76 ounces yesterday!
  • JodehFoster
    Options
    10/20/15: 109.4
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    20/10/2015 - Completed
    21/10/2015 - Completed
  • curves2j
    Options
    struggling to get my h2o in today. But going to make a point of it the rest of the day :)
  • hrush1889
    hrush1889 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Did 48 out of my goal of 67 ounces yesterday. Hoping to reach my goal sometime this week.
  • ChandalNicole
    Options
    hrush1889 wrote: »
    Did 48 out of my goal of 67 ounces yesterday. Hoping to reach my goal sometime this week.

Have you tried maybe sprucing up your water? Lemon and lime slices, orange slices, orange and cinnamon sticks, apple chunks and cinnamon sticks, just cinnamon sticks (my personal favorite), strawberries and mint? So many options! Maybe that would help you drink it more. :)
  • ChandalNicole
    Options
    72 ounces yesterday. Already got a start on today!
  • ladyrhodes2
    ladyrhodes2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    68 Ounces per day No problemo!
  • JodehFoster
    edited October 2015
    Options
    10/21/15: 126.3oz

I am slacking today, work has kinda blown up in my face this morning & haven't had much time to even think about it...67.6 so far, but I still have all night too.

• curves2j
    Options
    met goal yesterday- yes! and on the right path today :) Hope everyone else is as well!