Anyone else starting Oct 19? Would love motivation!!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone else was starting the 21 day fix extreme or even the 21 day fix today. I'd love to add people who are going through the pain as I am and keep each other motivated! feel free to add me and/or reply on here and I'll add you.

I did the Cardio workout last Wednesday and now, 5 days later I can finally walk normally. I am scared to be doing a workout a day and definitely need some people to help me push through the pain.

Replies

• ladixson1
    ladixson1 Posts: 7 Member
    I started yesterday!
  • kimika23
    kimika23 Posts: 59 Member
    I started the container tracking yesterday, but the workouts today! Feel free to add me! :smile: I've been on MFP for ages, but not actively...time to get back into shape! Oh, and about the 5-day recovery...I followed along with Kat mostly (the modified version) because I'm REALLY out of shape and was dying the whole time...but you know what is good for sore/tired muscles? Stretching and more workouts... However, I'm going to need the motivation/kick in the butt tomorrow no doubt! Good luck to you both!!
  • ButterSideDown
    ButterSideDown Posts: 5 Member
    I started yesterday (the 19th) too. I did the cardio workout and my legs are killing me! It's hard to walk lol About half way I had to switch to the modified version. I'm glad the upper body workout is today.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    I restarted yesterday too with the 21DF I slacked off for a month when we bought a boat. Now I've got to get back in it.
  • nina687
    nina687 Posts: 1 Member
    I started the 21DF extreme on Monday and my legs are still killing me...even though I modified so I wouldn't aggravate my plantar fasciitis.
  • CrosbyMcDowell
    CrosbyMcDowell Posts: 113 Member
    Started 21DF yesterday! I did 2 weeks of 21 DF a couple on months ago (got derailed by camping trip the first time and then just gave up).