Intruductions

Options
Hi,
I didnt see one so I thought I'd start an introduction thread.
Im Amber a 23 year old single mother. Im trying to improve my health and live a more active lifestyle again (and hopefully shed a few pounds in the process)
Ive always been the "black sheep" or "hippie child" of my family (although overall I am insanely lucky to have a very open minded and welcoming family).
When I had my son almost 3 years ago I began exploring natural alternatives for things in hopes of giving him the best starts. It started with an amber necklace for teething-and eventually led to learning about crystal healing and chakras.
Its only in the past few weeks Ive began to explore further and identity more as a Wicca solitaire. I do have a few friends also currently studying the craft,and we are enjoying the journey together.
Blessed be.

Replies

• prodigywithapen
    prodigywithapen Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello! Well, here comes my intro!

I'm a 29 year old stroke survivor. That's what really got me into the health and fitness scene. It was a wake up call, definitely! I live in Oklahoma, but as of five months ago I was a born and bred new yorker!

I'm single, and a solitary wiccan, although I would like to find a coven or a circle here in OKC to practice with. Don't drive yet.

So yeah....all I have to say now is I can't wait to get to know you all, and Blessed Be.
  • Rororosie
    Rororosie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rosie. I live in Arizona. Been page for like a zillion years since age 12 and I'm 58 now. I have been both solitary and in coven and in various groups that were more like circles and was in Pagan Pride for a while. I have a fair amount of knowledge, do a lot of divination and know tarot well, as well as have a good grounding in ritual/ceremony. Besides my early solitary practice, I came in first with Feminist Wicce back in the day, then have had a pretty eclectic practice after that... however, I ground what I do in study. I hope this group keeps going! I just started losing weight again after re-gaining most of what I lost last year and this year my goal is to lose and keep off the weight so that it is meaningful, instead of losing and regaining and losing and regaining.
  • Robin3642
    Robin3642 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Robin. I'm 51yo and I live in Florida. Feel free to read all about me on my profile. I've been Pagan for six years now and I'm a solitary practitioner, still learning of course. Unfortunately, the only other Pagans I know are online so I don't really go to groups or anything. I joined this group some time ago but fell off the horse so to speak. I'm glad to see it coming back now. It'll be really great to go through this journey with like minded people. Blessed be :D