New to Group and question re: pcos success

Options
Deanna149
Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
I am 35 yo mom to a 13 year old - this is also how long ago I was dx with pcos. also have the fatty liver, fibro, and insulin resistance with hypoglycemia. since I started here in September I have seen many positive changes (dark patches are going away on neck and arms - a1c down from 6.1 to 5.7, weight is down, blood pressure is down, have had 3 out of 4 months cycle regular!). and went thru roadblocks of my sugars not cooperating now and then and not able to exercise much as they drop under 70!.

I am curious how peoples body reacted (sugar . insulin-wise) to losing weight and getting healthy. I just had a bout of my sugars not getting over 100 if, so barely, and dropping to the 70's which is very low for me. I know 80-120 is normal, however the change wiped me out as it did in the beginning when they started avg 90-130, I am just wondering if anyone here has reversed the insulin resistant side of PCOS and how their bodies reacted. I am trying not to panic, as I really don't want to have to eat more and gain what I have lost back. I am trying to get past this but get scared they will get too low...

Replies

• resilient86
    Options
    I'm hoping someone else with a lot more success can answer your questions, but I really just wanted to say congrats on getting where you are today! Your changes are significant and are commendable/inspirational. :drinker: