10/21 Day 237 Wednesday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Today's challenge is to review your last 3 weeks. What's working and what's not? Are you sitting less and is it become easier and more natural? If not, why not? What needs to change? If it's just drudgery for you, maybe it's time to shift gears and try another way to be less sedentary? Is your “One Thing” working out for you or do you need to focus on a different “One Thing”?

Alternative Challenge:

Try setting up a more active morning and evening routine. When you get up in the morning try going for a 5 minute walk and you can do the same in the evening. You could also do the little things like make your bed and the like. (I, Auna, don’t often make my bed unless i have guests coming over. I have never seen the point in it because you mess it up when you go to bed at night anyway and more often than not no one sees it. But I do make it on occasion and I feel rather satisfied when I do.)

Replies

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
    Looking forward to hearing what's working for you and what's not. Sitting less does take practice to make it part of your daily routine (finding swaps that work for you) but it's worth it!

Plus, sitting a lot works against your weight loss goal. We don't burn many calories sitting in a chair. Gotta move!
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Working - getting a lunchtime walk
    Not working - evening activity, but that's because I've had an enormous workload.
    Changes I can make? Tidy my workroom and allocate my time more effectively. Time to start some new ' tiny habits'.