10/27 Day 243 Tuesday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Basically we are trying to incorporate healthier habits and sometimes that can conflict with other bad habits. If it does then we need to develop a plan to work those bad habits out and work that good habit in. Today I want you to take note as you do your 1 or 2 thing today. Is it disrupting a bad habit? Is that bad habit making it harder to do the good one? If so start thinking of ways to stop doing it forever!

Alternative Challenge:

Why not try out rebounding? It is an exercise that involves a small trampoline. You can just jump on the trampoline for a different pace from walking

Replies

• truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Trampolining is fun. But weather here not really being that friendly. I have started to use 'tiny habits' to help tweak my way out of some bad ones.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
    My one thing I'm working on this month to sit less is to make sure I stand up when I proofread an email before I hit the "Send" button. And it does take practice. About half the time I remember to stand up. But I'm determined to make this new habit stick which means I just need to keep at it!