I'm done with jawbone!

Options
zdyb23456
zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
My husband bought me the up3 back in July - it broke in August, I contacted them and they sent me a new one. Now 2 months later it's broken again. Same issue as before.

I contacted them, but I doubt they will refund my money, but I'm switching to fitbit or something else.

I would be their number 1 fan if they could build a band that lasts longer than 2 months.

Replies

• blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    It seems many are in the same boat as you for that. All my Jawbone friends have left for Fitbit. Seems maybe I got the only Up2 band that isn't broken *knocks on wood*
  • Harvie_Dent
    Harvie_Dent Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i've had 3? or 4? that i've gotten to return. They do give you new ones, but it's a pain to keep contacting them to say their product broke, again
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Im switching to fitbit after christmas. I only got the Up band because it was cheaper for the time being.
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I had an up2 for 6mos and it broke. I now have an up3 and it's about 6mos old. my band has stretched out or I have really lost weight. I fight with keeping it snug all the time; i'm concerned that my numbers aren't true due to it always coming loose on me and almost falling off. if this one breaks i'm going to fitbit; that's what the majority of my friends use. I hate that because I love the app and that community too!
  • xbubbles86x
    xbubbles86x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I moved from fitbit to up2. I had the fitbit charge, battery lasted a few days they told me to turn off all notifications, alarms etc. Then it stopped charging after a couple of months they sent a new one then that stopped charging. The two combined didn't last more than 6 months. I loved the fitbit community and team games its a shame, and i like being able to see your progress with the screen on the band. So thought i would give the jawbone a go.
  • zeroone614
    zeroone614 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I also moved from FitBit to UP. First the 24 which started to kind of lose its shape after about a year. They offered me the UPmove + a $50 gift certificate for their store which I gave to my Mum as a present. But that thing, boy. I did not get on with the UPmove. It had the most insane sync issues. So I contacted them again and then I got the weirdest deal. They replaced the UPmove that I had with a new one and then gave me a 20% off code for their store. I then bought the UP2 and since then (October 2015) all issues are resolved! Hurrah!
    So, their customer service seems to be pretty great, even if the product isn't always.