New to this

Options
ljm3103
ljm3103 Posts: 13 Member
Hi! I'm new to this and would love to have some motivation buddies to chat to.

Replies

• _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    love your profile pic! Feel free to add me :)
  • moog54
    moog54 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm moog54, live in Surrey, and am trying to lose 7stone. Am a regular distance swimmer 1 to 2 miles a day Monday - Friday.
  • slofitness1978
    slofitness1978 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Sarah and from the West Midlands, feel free to add me! Good luck in your MFP journey xx
  • redpanda10
    redpanda10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm from Scotland and have recently just returned to the site . I'd love some weight loss buddies too, so feel free to add me. :)
  • DavidVXR
    DavidVXR Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Add to your hearts content.
  • misssmaria
    misssmaria Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've added you and a few others from this thread, I'm looking for weight loss buddies x
  • Burtie_Burt
    Burtie_Burt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new to all this so I'm going to start adding people too. Nice to be able to follow people's progress and be inspired :smile:
  • BigG1978
    BigG1978 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    From the UK, happy for anyone to add me too. Been on MFP for a while (on and off TBH but still here) Looking for more UK based peoples! :)
  • tomlewis1982
    tomlewis1982 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi been on here since May, have reached my first target and now onto my next. Could do with a few more friends to keep me going. Also from the West Midlands
  • GGTiny
    GGTiny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Gaynor from Shrewsbury. Hitting my fitness goals but struggling to lose the last few pounds as all the exercise is making me hungry. Need alot of motivation :)
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Up in a cold bleak Scotland