Healthy Recipes

Options
SillaWinchester
SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
Sharing is caring! Here's where you can share all your favorite recipes!

Replies

• Dejirei
    Dejirei Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is one for a chocolate-peanut butter smoothie that I love having after a hard workout - it feels like you're cheating because it's yummy enough to be dessert but there's zero guilt after you're done;) What you'll need is:

About a cup full of ice (Less ice if you like your smoothies more liquidy, more ice if you like a creamier, icecream-ish texture)
    1 Medium banana (broken into pieces so it's easier for the blender to break up
    1 Tbsp UNSWEETENED Cocoa Powder
    1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
    1 Cup Almond Milk (Preferably the unsweetened kind)
    A couple dashes of cinnamon
    & A bit of Stevia, if you want it to be a little more sweet:)

Just put all this stuff in the blender until it reaches your desired consistency, and then - WHABAM! You got a delicious, filling, and healthy smoothie that comes in at just about under 300 calories. Feel free to change the measurements a bit, I usually don't take exact measurements, so what I listed are estimates - alter things to your own tastes :)
  • taraj1987
    taraj1987 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love lettuce wraps! Lately I have been using a romaine leaf and putting turkey, low-fat provolone and low-fat ranch and wrapping it up for lunch. Its really good! I have also had it with grilled chicken or buffalo chicken with cheese, low fat ranch and chopped celery. Its really easy to throw together and really low-cal.
  • kellilitza7
    Options
    "Skinny" Shake that tastes like a Wendy's frosty

3/4 cp almond milk
    about 15 ice cubes
    1/2 tsp vanilla
    2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
    1/3 of a 7 inch banana

Blend!

I did the math the other day and it comes to 101 calories! Woot!
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    On Sunday I'm making a made up in my mind buffalo chicken "lasagna" using sliced cucumbers instead of lasagna noodles and buffalo sauce instead of crushed tomatoes and marinara... lol I'll post and let you know how it goes.