Week 3

Options
Wow! Workouts 3 and 4 are quite the step up!! I'm feeling stronger everyday. How is everyone else going? 1/6 of the way thru this!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Replies

• ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    i just did workout 3 for the first time last night. WOWZERS!!! She really stepped it up! I am afraid for tonight workout 4!!!
  • qawe
    qawe Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm on workouts five and six and will be starting 7 on Thrusday. They are getting tougher but I can tell that I have gotten stronger and my muscle definition is starting to show on my arms and legs. Still have a ways to go on my tummy. I never took my measurements when I started but I know I have lost few inches and almost seven pounds! Good luck everybody!!
  • nancr2000
    nancr2000 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did workout 3 earlier this week and it seemed really tough. I love her motivation comments on this one, where she encourages you to do one or two of the hard modification. It worked for me and I felt really proud that I could do some of them! Through it all, when it got really tough, I just told myself to think about the 3 and 4th times I have do this routine. I'm sure I'll be much stronger by the end of the 4th week and it won't hurt so much.

I thought the fourth workout wasn't quite as hard (thank goodness). Although I can't seem to do hollow man like they do. That one seems impossible for me yet. but I try each time!
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with week three and decided to up my weights..I feel stronger! Only from 3 to 5 lol