11/6 Day 252 Friday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Good Morning, Everyone! First off, I bet you are wondering why there isn't a month long challenge set up. Well, November is often a really busy month. Mainly due to the two big holidays that are coming up, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Everyone will be busy running around and planning family get togethers and the like so a month long challenge would be just another stressor added to the many stressors that this time of year has. I am planning on a Christmas themed month long challenge. But it will be a little different to the normal ones.

To get back on track, now this might not apply to everyone today. It will also be harder on others depending on what you do and where you go today. Nonetheless!

Today's Challenge: Whenever the opportunity...take the stairs!

Now if you have an emergency (loved one sent to hospital you are injured things like that) and you are 5 floors up in an office building....I don't expect you to take the stairs. But other than those things we are going to work our legs!

Replies

• nikhbee
    nikhbee Posts: 46 Member
    Great challenge, I've been doing it so far. Too bad my office is in the second floor! I'll try to use the printer and restrooms in the ground floor though :)