Weekly challenge - 11/8

Options
I've been really excited about this one since I found it! For privacy sake, you don't need to post your full name. Just post the workout that's come out of it! Depending on your fitness level, you could use just your first name. I want everyone to do this at least once!!

mo5opin29k14.jpg

Replies

• istarith
    istarith Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ew, what? Oh god...

Accumulatively I have to do WHAT NOW?!

40 burpees
    180 jumping jacks (!!!!?)
    65 push ups (?!??!??!^)^()#@!??!)
    20 squats
    1 min. wall sit

What is this. I hope you know I'm doing girl push ups until I can do regulars... ... thought we were FRIENDS, Chandal... :D
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I might not make it out myself!! I have a long name lol. Use just your first name. I used first and last. Modify it to your level!

50 squats
    140 jumping jacks
    50 burpees - EW!
    15 push ups
    4 minutes of wall sits
    20 second arm circles
  • erebar
    erebar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    2 minute walk sit
    30 push ups
    80 jumping jacks
    80 burpees
    20 crunches

I think I can do this with the exception of the burpees. I've never done them. : o

@istarith - I literally laughed out loud at your responses. Love your sense of humor!!

• ChandalNicole
    Options
    erebar wrote: »
    2 minute walk sit
    30 push ups
    80 jumping jacks
    80 burpees
    20 crunches

I think I can do this with the exception of the burpees. I've never done them. : o

@istarith - I literally laughed out loud at your responses. Love your sense of humor!!

I have JUST gotten to a point where I feel like I can rock out a few solid burpees.. And I've been doing them on and off since January! There's all sorts of variations that could help you work up to a standard one though.
  • erebar
    Options
    2 minute walk sit
    30 push ups
    80 jumping jacks
    80 burpees
    20 crunches

I have JUST gotten to a point where I feel like I can rock out a few solid burpees.. And I've been doing them on and off since January! There's all sorts of variations that could help you work up to a standard one though.

Ok thanks - I'll look it up! Tackling it after I walk this morning!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    100 Jumping Jacks
    25 Burpees
    20 sec arm circles
    1 min wall sit
    2 min wall sit

I have never done a burpee either...will attempt it this evening
  • erebar
    Options
    I did the challenge but only did about 10 burpees. Going to have to work on those!! Fun challenge though! Thanks Chandal!!
  • neetneet46
    neetneet46 Posts: 28 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    30 jumping jacks
    25 burpees
    30 jumping jacks
    15 squats
    50 jumping jacks
    I already did my exercise for today but I'll post when I do this ! I just wonder how many calories I'll burn ? I'm not happy with burpees . Jumping jacks used to be easy but when you have extra weight ways you down . I have this same challenge saved to my phone. I'm only going to be able to do my first name.
  • ChandalNicole
    Options
    I did the challenge but only did about 10 burpees. Going to have to work on those!! Fun challenge though! Thanks Chandal!!

10 is better than 0! Good work!
  • ChandalNicole
    Options
    I'll be doing mine tonight!
  • curves2j
    curves2j Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    wow- I have a long name- but will still try it tonight!

35 crunches
    80 jumping jacks
    55 burpees
    1 min wall sit
    35 squats

• luv2liftElise
    luv2liftElise Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm going to have a lot of wall sits, which I truly despise! I'll try tonight and post the results.
  • ChandalNicole
    Options
    I used my first and last name. Combined, this was my workout:

50 squats
    140 jumping jacks
    50 burpees - EW!
    15 push ups
    4 minutes of wall sits
    20 second arm circles

It took me 35 minutes (with stretching before & after) and according to my heart rate monitor, I burned 336 calories. I was pushing HARD though, adding jumps at the top of burpees or squats when I could and really going full out in my wall sits. It was hard but NOT impossible!! I felt like throwing in the towel during my last set of burpees but I didn't! I told myself to suck it up, suck it in tight and finish strong. And that's exactly what I did and I'm glad! I feel really accomplished! 50 burpees during one workout?! I would've laughed in someone's face if they told me to do that many back in January!

Keep going strong everybody! You've all been a great inspiration for me and you're doing fantastic! :)
  • erebar
    Options
    I used my first and last name. Combined, this was my workout:

50 squats
    140 jumping jacks
    50 burpees - EW!
    15 push ups
    4 minutes of wall sits
    20 second arm circles

It took me 35 minutes (with stretching before & after) and according to my heart rate monitor, I burned 336 calories. I was pushing HARD though, adding jumps at the top of burpees or squats when I could and really going full out in my wall sits. It was hard but NOT impossible!! I felt like throwing in the towel during my last set of burpees but I didn't! I told myself to suck it up, suck it in tight and finish strong. And that's exactly what I did and I'm glad! I feel really accomplished! 50 burpees during one workout?! I would've laughed in someone's face if they told me to do that many back in January!

Keep going strong everybody! You've all been a great inspiration for me and you're doing fantastic! :)

Wow! Super impressed!! Way to go!
  • luv2liftElise
    luv2liftElise Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm going to have a lot of wall sits, which I truly despise! I'll try tonight and post the results.

Finally did my first name as a mini workout this morning. Wow, what a good quick workout! Pretty tired but feeling good! Planning to add my last name soon.

1 minute wall sit
    2 minute wall sit
    30 jumping Jacks
    30 burpees
    1 minute wall sit