How is everyone's progress?

Options
2»

Replies

• kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 pounds away from my Christmas goal. I probably won't make it because I'm set at losing 2 pounds per week and I don't want to over do it. I'll keep pushin on to the next goal though
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost but I haven't gained either. I have been on a plateau for a year. My doctor says I am doing good considering all the stress in my life. She is still encouraging me to walk 10,000 steps a day....
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My goal for this challenge was to lose 27lbs as of last Saturday's weigh in I had done that I was done 27.9. This week I totally changed my diet, I am trying the eat clean approach, lots of smaller meals all with complex carbs and protein and nothing packaged. I am down another 5.8lbs this week (that is not normal I aim for 2lbs a week and am happy with 1lbs loss), so 33.7lbs in total since the start of this challenge. May sound like a lot but I am in the gym 6 days a week and recently the last 3 weeks started trying to get in 20,000 steps a day. Working hard to get down to my goal weight which is still a loooonnnggg way away and totally overhaul my lifestyle to be able to stay there!
  • carowilsonadf
    carowilsonadf Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just weighed in for this week and I've stayed the same this week. Time to admit that 20 is not going to happen...but I have lost 13 on the challenge which isn't too shabby so a real effort this week to lose at least an extra pound to make it a stone lost :)
  • SueCo1234
    SueCo1234 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just weighed following some back problems over last couple of weeks. Disappointingly - but not surprisingly - have put on a couple of pounds. Unfortunately no exercise combined with the start of the Christmas build up has taken its toll. Overall have lost a little - but nowhere near the 20 pound target. Not too disappointed though - lost 6 pounds and up until this most recent set back have at least constantly headed in the right direction. Going to try to keep things under control until Christmas then go for it again afterwards. Enjoyed having a target to work to - even though I have failed somewhat in achieving it.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 3.4 so far for this challenge, don't look to lose much, if any more. With babysitting and getting ready for Christmas, that's the only exercise I'm getting right now, but I've done better this challenge than I have for the last few when I would stay the same or even gain!