Would like to join you.

Options
I've just started really using MFP although I downloaded it this spring. On 2nd week of a class at the Y called Lose to Win. Multiple WW joiner for past 15 years and then I just quit paying attention to what I'm doing.

I chose your mb because of your bariatric experience. Can't even spell it....lol. I need to lose about 150 lbs but would be really happy with anything from 50 on. My doc had suggested getting a lapband or something similar and after I talked with my counselor we decided no because the behavior mod was what I needed and if I wasn't doing it without the surgery the odds would be I'd 1) not do the prep steps well enough to even have it and 2) having the surgery wouldn't change my behavior patterns.

So once again I'm trying something new to jump start myself. I've got a good leader whom I know well and trust and the group over all seems pretty supportive.

I still follow a lot of the WW theories and with the MFP I'm finding tracking a lot easier. I also have a Fitbit so I'm starting from 0 on increasing my steps each day. I have already reached my step goal one day last week, so shooting for 5 days this week. Goal is only 2500 steps a day, but a heck of a lot better than it was.

Anyway, hopefully you're still monitoring this mb and we can get some dialog going. You look like you'd be fun to chat with. I have a crazy, sarcastic sense of humor and love to be on the positive side of things and look on this healthy journey as a learning experience.
Billie