Day 1 | Hello World!

augerfit
augerfit Posts: 3 Member
Howdy team, this board looked empty so I thought I would throw something up here. I'm eager to whoop this challenge, but I only happened to stumble upon it yesterday and made it into the registration by a hair. So! I have some catching up to do.

How do you all plan to tackle this? Do you have a diet/exercise plan already set up, or just winging it for now? You're already signed up with MFP so you're obviously on the right track :smile:

#TeamCandyCane

Replies

• austinjlw
    austinjlw Posts: 4 Member
    I don't really plan to do anything differently than what I've been doing but I love the go team mentality of it all. Things were just getting pretty dull so I am enjoying the fresh motivation :)
  • erinndpt
    erinndpt Posts: 4 Member
    I've been going it alone on MFP, this challenge kind of forces me to get out there and start being more social. I had a really good streak going and then lost it due to some medical issues. This challenge came just in time for me to start a new streak! I don't plan on doing anything new, but sometimes it is nice to see what other people are doing and make sure I've got all the tools I can have in my toolbox, metaphorically. The playlist thing is pretty cool, I tend to get stuck in my own music too, so maybe that'll help with my daily walks.
  • Ashley475
    Ashley475 Posts: 2 Member
    I always manage to gain and lose the same 14lbs, I hit the diet and gym hard then reach my normal plateau and get bored of trying and getting nowhere so end up putting it all back on again. Stumbled across this challenge as I am at my plateau - steadily gaining weight again - hopefully competing in this challenge will give me that push I need to break through and carry on losing again :)

My plan now is to eat clean, I got a recipe book for my Birthday last month and have meal planned this week just using clean eating recipes, time to see how this works for me :)
  • andrealeighx33
    andrealeighx33 Posts: 82 Member
    I just got back on track so I'm taking it slow. Mainly eating more veggies and staying within my calorie limit. I've been prepping my lunches and dinners so that it makes it easier for me to decide what to eat and not resort to junk/fast food since I already have good meals ready to go!