Weekly Challenge 11/16

Options
Push up challenge! I found this on Pinterest (I'm addicted) and I thought it was a good idea. I know I could certainly use some help in the upper body strength department! It's only for 7 days but the idea of these "fitness challenges" is to get you jump started on a routine of consistent working out!

Here's the link with the full details of the challenge. Pick whichever one suits you!

Replies

• nmester
    nmester Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yay for challenges!! I'm not a huge fan a push ups but I definitely need to work on them!
  • curves2j
    curves2j Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well I hate pushups but still do them because I hate burpees more than pushups. LOL I finally got myself in shape to do a normal pushup and not a "girly pushup" lol. so proud of that.

I did body beast yesterday and the workout included a bunch of pushups- so I did over 50 yesterday :)
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I incorporated my pushups in with my workout yesterday too! Today is a rest day technically but I'll be doing them anyway! I'll just stretch them throughout the day. :)
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I despise push ups. Almost as much as I hate burpees. But they're my weakest point during any kind of workout. They're not going to improve by avoiding them!
  • erebar
    erebar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This is a good challenge for me this week. Definitely need work there and I'm nursing a sprained ankle. (Argh!!)