Are we going to interact or affirm each other?

Options
HealthFitNow
HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
I'm new to all of this, so I don't know the protocols here.

On other forums, the tight knit group affirm successes and triumphs, while encouraging the discouraged and depressed. Are we not going to do any of that?

Thanks in advance, for answers.

Replies

• kimbershep
    kimbershep Posts: 72
    Options
    I've been giving some feedback. However, in order for it to be successful as I think you might want to see it, more people will need to interact. I'm ok even if it's just 2 or 3...God is still in the midst and I can receive a blessing from hearing encourgement or a word from the few that do respond. I think some might get caught up in their daily lives and end up falling off when it comes to participating. I can see that happening because it is a struggle for me however, I sacrifice because my life depends on reading the word, studying it and even interacting/fellowshipping with others. I am a firm believer that "we need each other to survive." I know that I can study at home alone too but I think its kind of fun when we get together like this.

Maybe share in detail exactly what your suggestions are on how to make the interaction a little better.
  • HealthFitNow
    HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I agree. All of this is a struggle. If it were easy, we'd do it all on our own.

You are 100% correct. Fellowship with each other makes all the difference.

On another site, the affirmation of every success and the commiseration with every obstacle made each day a little less overwhelming and more positive.

I am studying with Hillary Rettig, author of Seven Secrets of the Prolific--Guide to Overcoming Perfectionism, Procrastination and Writer's Block. So many points are applicable for diet as well.

One of the best things is honest sharing and overcoming the unnecessary stress we put on ourselves.

Dovetail that with the Scriptures and the power is exponential.

I wondered what others were feeling.