April 2016 babies

Options
amgreenwell
amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
Who else is due in April? I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and so excited to be healthy, and feeling great!

Replies

• amgreenwell
    Options
    No April 2016 babies out there?? I'm 22 weeks today, up 12lbs and feeling fabulous!!!
  • vanessa007
    vanessa007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm due April 27th and am nearly 21 weeks!
  • mishsayshi
    mishsayshi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im due april 25th. Just reached the 22 week mark today
  • amgreenwell
    Options
    Hi ladies!! I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow. I hope you are both doing well, feeling, great and enjoying every minute of being pregnant. Are you first time moms? I am, at 39 years old it is a huge change to my body but feeling my baby moving is worth everything.
  • mishsayshi
    mishsayshi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am a first time mom. It is so worth it when i feel baby move in my body. Do you know if you are having a girl or boy? I am so excited. I cant wait to meet my daughter.
  • amgreenwell
    Options
    We are not finding out the gender of the baby. It is absolutely killing everyone around us but we are so excited to keep it a surprise for us for that day.
    My baby is moving around like is it as gymnastics class, especially this week. I don't have another appointment until the 29th of this month and I'm looking forward to hearing the heart beat and talking to my doctor about birthday classes. Either of you going to any classes??