I hear crickets!

SandiW02
SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
Hello? Is anyone out there?!?!?! What's happening....

Hope everyone in this group is still motivated and moving forward. Thought I would jump on and share what is happening in my life -

So I am in NY on vacation with my family. I will be here a total of 2+ weeks and I am down to 1 1/2 to go. I have not eaten the best but trying to add exercise where I can. I go to the gym each am for my workout but am currently in Zumba withdrawal since the class my sister-in-law goes to is only 2 nights a week. I have been having a great time with my parents (hubby had to stay home :( sad face) and the rest of my family (sister, brother, nieces, nephews). So great to see everyone.

I was stressing about the scale because every scale I got on was a different number - I decided to just use the balance scale at the gym since it seemed to weigh the heaviest just so I could have 1 focus. I lost 1.2lbs since being here and that makes me happy.

I hope all of you wonderful individuals out there are still motivated and moving forward. Looking forward to reading what is happening in your world!