Options
Aylapba
Aylapba Posts: 33 Member
Hi :)

I'm Siobhan. Live in Carmarthenshire, Wales.
Have been riding since I was 4, now 28. Did take a break when my first horse tried killing me on numerous occassions lol.
Have 5 horses.

Roxy a 8 year old 16hh Cleveland Bay, full of attitude but a lovely girl

Ellie aka GW (ginger witch) 16.2hh id x cob chestnut mare, a typical chestnut mare, bought her from auction as a two year old and she has been HARD work! Backed last year and the attitude has changed, is now a pleasure to own.

Tilly - 2 year old black welsh cob, a total sweetie

Meg - another 2 yr old welsh cob, partner in crime to Tilly, both very naughty lol

Danny - aka cow pony, coloured wb x cob, a don't normally do geldings, but I was out one day last yr and came home to a new horse (my OH is crazy)

I had my number 1 mare put to sleep in april, Ayla six year old buckskin PBA, truely the most amazing horse you could meet, never said no to a thing, a car went into the back of her one day and she didnt even flinch, just carried on walking.
She came down with EVH-1 in Dec and it all went downhill from there, having lost almost 300kgs, contracting Uveitis and lymphangitis it was the kindest thing to do. It still breaks my heart to know my girl has gone but she is in a better place now and pain free. I will never find another like her and I wouldnt want to.

I have plans for the future, a stud is custom breeding a wpb so I am going to attempt showing. Should be fun :)

All the horses are kept at home, we are lucky enough to rent a 20 acre farm with some fantastic hacking, life is good :)