Ideas For Our Group

Options
KrisM111
KrisM111 Posts: 88 Member
Hey everyone, wanted to start a new thread in case anyone has ideas for the group. I don't want this to fizzle out, so I just want to say, please know this is a judgment-free group, so please don't feel like you can only share successes on here. I happen to think success is just a series of screw-ups with the screw-ups being further and further apart! ;) Anyways, the most important thing is that we all stay the course through the good, bad, and ugly. I'm going to post a daily thread for us update each other on how we're doing. I'm open to suggestions to anything else!

Replies

• idreamofmorocco
    idreamofmorocco Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is just the group I was looking for :) what about monthly challenges geared towards beach body goals?
    Thanks for the post
  • KrisM111
    Options
    Hi, Idream! Thank you for joining us! :) I think that's an excellent idea! Maybe it would be as simple as saying a goal we want to achieve for the month and then we can track our progress. Something like that?
  • Anne_Nic
    Anne_Nic Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of having a monthly goal thread. It can be a place where we can all list our individual goals for the month and report back on our progress.
  • tmtost79
    tmtost79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Maybe weekly mini-goals...like eating extra veggies or working out 20 more minutes?!?! :#
  • Anne_Nic
    Anne_Nic Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    tmtost - We could have a weekly challenge/goal and then our individual monthly goal thread. I like the idea.
  • KrisM111
    Options
    I like that idea, too! Also, we can each decide to join or not join any of these challenges along the way -- they'll be a supplement to the support and accountability aspect, but nobody should feel like they have to do the challenge. For those of us who want to, maybe we start the Weekly on the 29th and Monthly on December 1st? Thanks for the input!!
  • LegoMam
    LegoMam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of the weekly mini-goals!. I make a list every week of jobs to do in the house (do I sound like a scatterbrain, lol?!) so I can put a goal on the list...and it won't get ticked off until it's done!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I like the goal ideas but I wouldn't mind a challenge side too. Like ok I exercise this much and so and so also does and we decide to see who can up it so much. Some weeks I do great on exercise other weeks I need more of a push/ shove. LOL
  • idreamofmorocco
    idreamofmorocco Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    All great ideas! LegoMam, I'm exactly like you...everything goes on a 'to do' list - even exercise. I would add the weekly mini goals as a reminder
  • cshock93
    cshock93 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I really like the idea of the weekly challenges. They could be anything from drinking 8 cups of water a day all week to adding 5 minutes to workouts that week. Just little things to give everyone some extra goals /motivation. If you start running out of ideas you could always start a suggestion thread. I'm sure between all of us we could come up with one for every week lol