Wednesday, November 25th

Options
KrisM111
KrisM111 Posts: 88 Member
4vqirjjh18m1.jpg

Good Morning!
How is everyone doing today?

I was thinking maybe for simplicity's sake, instead of starting a daily thread, we can do a weekly thread. We can incorporate our weekly goal/challenge into that thread too so everything is in the same place for all of us.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day & keep fighting the good fight! :)

Replies

• NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kris and everyone else in our group! I'm doing fine this morning, waiting for it to warm up a little before going out for my walk. A weekly thread sounds good to me...with everything in one spot. I tried the "friend" thing yesterday but was surprised with the length of my News Feed and the personal email notices that popped up. I figure the easiest thing for me is to just stick with the group thread and hopefully I can get and give all the motivation I can.
  • NewOR2015
    Options
    Kris--Congratulations on your 1.6 lb loss! :)
  • KrisM111
    Options
    Hi, Olga! Thank you! :)

Good luck with your walk! Do you go every morning?

I'm not sure about the News Feed thing. I think there's a way to turn all of those notifications off, but I couldn't tell you how exactly. lol Hopefully, sticking with checking in with the group will be plenty of motivation! Even though we'll be on a weekly thread, I'm going to make sure I still check in every a.m.
  • NewOR2015
    Options
    I just started walking last week while visiting my new grandson in the Boston area. I love walking around and looking at the houses here. I am going to try and continue walking daily when I get back to Austin next week...but all the houses in my neighborhood look the same.
  • Living360
    Living360 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    NewOR2015 Perhaps when you get back to Austin people will be decorating their homes for the holidays and that will give you new and interesting things to look at during your walks.
  • NewOR2015
    Options
    I did it! I made it through a Thanksgiving meal without overstuffing myself! I went over some on calories but feel great overall.
    Robin--It would be nice to see holiday decorations on the cookie cutter homes in my neighborhood. Now, I'm thinking of maybe using the track at the junior high near my house. It's not a great view either, but it's another option.
  • Living360
    Living360 Posts: 223 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    NewOR2015 if you walk/run the track think of us cheering in the stands!

Have a wonderful weekend all!
  • KrisM111
    Options
    Way to go, Olga! It is so nice when we prove to ourselves we can be reasonable even on a day like Thanksgiving, when there are so many temptations around.
    Using the track at the jr. high might be nice for a change of scenery, or maybe even driving to a different neighborhood. Then again, if it were me, I'd probably get lost. I'm directionally challenged. ;)

Have a nice weekend, Robin!