The Next Challenge

Options
Hey guys! Who's in for another challenge? I'm thinking 20 lbs by Easter, on March 27th? That's roughly a week shy of 4 months from now. Esther, would you spearhead it again? Or is someone else interested? Thoughts? Discussions? Random cat pics?

Replies

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Ok. I can be the Fearless Leader again. I'm game for anything. Just let me know what I am doing. o:)

Esther
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Is anyone game for 20 pounds by St Patrick's day?
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Is anyone game for 20 pounds by St Patrick's day?

I'm in!!
    Evelyn
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me!! B)
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Esther it's great our fearless leader is willing and able to do anther challenge hurray. I may not be around much. But thrillthat the tradition Is being carry out. Let's go for it love Marie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Well I see my old eyes is not seeing all of my mistype words. But hope you can make it out. marie
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Gosh, I really hope I can make the challenge work for me this time. I'd love to be 20 pounds down by St. Patricks Day!
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am joining. Has it started? Is there a new thread/group?
    Ruthie
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    JLoRuthie wrote: »
    Ruthie

We're just discussing that; Lol!! Esther, let us know what you're doing, or if you need us to do anything. We all breathlessly await word from our fearless leader! :)
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    JLoRuthie wrote: »
    Ruthie

We're just discussing that; Lol!! Esther, let us know what you're doing, or if you need us to do anything. We all breathlessly await word from our fearless leader! :)

Lol go Esther go!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Ok guys. Here we go. Same group. New name.
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone mind if I post a link in the forums? See if anyone else wants to join?
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Post away!!!!!!!! All for one and one for all. The more the merrier!!!!!!
  • arnavkrish
    arnavkrish Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am in too. My birthday is on March 20th and I already have set a goal to lose 25 lbs . I can use some support. Where do we join for this??
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    arnavkrish wrote: »
    I am in too. My birthday is on March 20th and I already have set a goal to lose 25 lbs . I can use some support. Where do we join for this??

If you've already joined the group, you're golden! :-) If not, click on the group name and there should be a 'join' button at the top!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options

Welcome to the group. I am the "Fearless Leader". If you would please post your name too then we know who we are talking to. I seem to remember names better than screen names. Hope you are able to find support with us.

Esther
  • arnavkrish
    arnavkrish Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Welcome to the group. I am the "Fearless Leader". If you would please post your name too then we know who we are talking to. I seem to remember names better than screen names. Hope you are able to find support with us.

Esther

Thank you I am Krishna. 32 yrs old. I am from India but Right now living in Albuquerque. I am a mother of 2 boys. Age 4 and 2.