Thanksgiving Aftermath

Options
Hello! I hope all enjoyed their Thanksgiving Day! How was your day? Anything to share or vent about? I was bit disappointed in my pumpkin pie, I used splenda instead of sugar and to me it wasn't as good as I hoped. It was hard to be so portion controlled when previous holidays I just indulged. I just kept thinking of my upcoming a1c test in December and my goal in that its normal range so that I can get off the meds. I did manage a 40 min walk workout yesterday!

Replies

• xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I so wanted to keep eating the fried turkey my soon to be father in law made but i stopped myself. My weakness yesterday was the soda ots so addicting. And the beer Dos XX was calling my name. Saying no is so hard.
  • annamtrx
    annamtrx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful I didn't gain from it - does that count? :smile:
  • Sherryisgettingfit
    Options
    Mine is Sunday, so I still have to get through it! Lol looking forward to it, I'm taking my food scale to my mom's!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    LOL didn't have any worked a 10 hour day and when I got home my husband didn't bring me home a plate from his family. There is not a trace of thanksgiving in my home I guess I need to make myself a turkey in the next few weeks. Good news I did not gain any weight nor was I tempted by anything. LOL
  • xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    We just got to keep up the motivation everyone.
  • nanabanana39
    nanabanana39 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's definitely a plus in not gaining Thanksgiving weight! Absolutely Anna, I'd be grateful for not gaining!! ;)
This discussion has been closed.