How to Be Successful

Out of all the groups I've run, only 10% or less actually follow through and stick with the group the entire way. So if you started with 30 participants, only about 3 are left in the end. While those left have achieved great things, even sticking it out through thick & thin, it would be so much more exciting and motivational to have more folks follow through. So here's some things that will help you not be a group statistic :)

The most important steps in being successful is to be my friend & be friends of your teammates. When you are my friend, you will see my posts reminding of deadlines & new posting. This will be one way to remind you to be active in the group.

***Groups are now available on the app*** - Now there is no excuse to not be involved, as the groups can be accessed directly through the app. Simply go to Community, then scroll down to see your groups.

***Mark your personal calendar*** - Place a reminder on your calendar to weigh-in or participate in a challenge.

***Post Show Watching*** - will you likely watch live each week or will you likely have stuff going on & record it & watch it after the fact. Don't let this stop you from participating in posting & challenges, even after the majority of folks have already done so. Other participants will be coming back to the group a couple times a week and can see that you've posted recently on a feed & can check & see what you posted.

***Be Honest*** - Having a rough week? Gave in to that birthday cake at work? Gained a pound or two? Share what you have going on & your frustration. Let your teammates encourage you. They might even have a suggestion that would work for you. Trust the process. Work through the process - in good & bad. And let your team support you. Those who do are the ones who make it all the way to the end, because they don't throw in the towel.
This discussion has been closed.