Long Road

Options
Byronic_Ryu
Byronic_Ryu Posts: 176 Member
I am starting my new treatment and I have to make a lot of changes. I am going to try to go back to eat mostly traditional Korean food like I used to when I was growing up. I was told I would have to avoid certain ingredients which means I will have to try to make things from scratch as much as possible. I feel so exhausted though but I was also told to be patient with myself and to take things slow. I am counting the days when the test results come back so then we can get started. I hope I will feel better soon since this horrible illness has played a huge part in ruining my life.

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    :frowning: hope the change works for you
  • Byronic_Ryu
    Options
    Thank you. :) I try to stay positive and remind myself of all the progress I have made.
  • Grandmahpsp
    Grandmahpsp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wish you all the best and hope the new changes solve the issues for you
  • Byronic_Ryu
    Options
    I've been seeing some positive changes lately. Not anything major but there are some noticeable changes in energy. I am starting to tackle on some goals that two years ago, I could only imagine but not be able to do. I have been learning how to cook with simple recipes and seem to be able to retain some new information longer than I would before. I still have some difficulties with reading but now I just use how to videos to bypass that.

I am slowly adding some additions to my routine so I won't be overwhelmed. Right now I am organizing stacks of paper and trying to adapt the Korean skincare routine into my mornings and nights (still waiting for the products to come in the mail) to help with overall self care. I am on phase two of my treatment which will last for four months.
  • Peggy108
    Peggy108 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What does Korean skin care consist of?
  • Byronic_Ryu
    Options
    The Korean skin care regime is a multi step daily skin care routine. Some routines are 10 steps and the most I heard of was 18 to 20 steps. The morning regime and the nighttime regime have a couple steps that are different such as morning is for SPF and night might have a night mask at the end. Also, your skin type and concerns also determine how many steps you will have.

The following links explain it well:

https://blog.glowrecipe.com/2015/06/27/our-morning-skincare-routine/
    https://blog.glowrecipe.com/2014/11/16/our-evening-skincare-routine/