Hello Everyone

Options
Hi everyone,

I am happy to join this group, as I was sleeved Nov 11 of this year. So far I lost 28 pounds. I'm having trouble trying to find time to walk, but I know this group will motivate me!

Have a GREAT day everyone!
LK

Replies

• crogers9189
    crogers9189 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was sleeved on November 9th! I have been struggling with the walking so I bought a treadmill. My surgeon had me on a 3 week liquid diet prior to surgery so from that point on I have lost 50 lbs. feel free to friend me and we can keep up with one another!
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, this group isn't all that active. I pop by M - Th in the mornings usually (at work), but there's not much going on. There are several awesome groups I'm a member of on Facebook. I am not allowed to access it from work, so if people would like the names, send me a message and I'll be happy to give you a few names!

I keep hoping more people will post here, but it's been in short bursts since I joined in early October.
  • GoDasher
    GoDasher Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have been lax about logging into my food diary - which is why I usually sign in.

I'm going to go back to the "October Sleever's" thread to post my rant of the day!