Step counter

Just wondering if anyone uses the step counts on the app and if anyone knows how accurate it is when your phone is on your pocket.
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    I dont use it but i would love to know how accurate it is aswell.
  • britmarwill
    britmarwill Posts: 5 Member
    I have MFP pull my steps from my iPhone and it seems pretty accurate but if you leave your phone behind it'll miss the steps you take while you're away
  • adayseye3
    adayseye3 Posts: 8 Member
    I have MFP pull my steps from my iPhone and it seems pretty accurate but if you leave your phone behind it'll miss the steps you take while you're away

Thanks for the info! I tested it when I walked to school and it did seem pretty accurate! I can't use it if I'm exercising but it's handy to see how many steps I'm doing daily and weekly averages!
  • britmarwill
    britmarwill Posts: 5 Member
    adayseye3 wrote: »

Thanks for the info! I tested it when I walked to school and it did seem pretty accurate! I can't use it if I'm exercising but it's handy to see how many steps I'm doing daily and weekly averages!

Totally! I like it too because it allows me to track my averages which is really useful if you use that to figure out diet stuff
  • chnkysoup
    chnkysoup Posts: 79 Member
    I use it and really have nothing to gauge it against but I love it! I always have my phone in my pocket.
  • xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    Awesome!!!!#
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    I have a fitbit, which I love. IMO, it was a great investment because I often don't keep my phone on me when I'm walking but the fitbit is always on so it gets a more accurate daily stepcount for me. But before i invested in the fitbit, I used to use an app on my android phone called accupedo and that seemed to be fairly accurate.