Under the microscope

Undoubtedly, the pitch CE build really makes you full of passion! Especially with Cheap Fifa 16 Coins.

So what to do when their players, led by someone so young? As captain Ligia Moreira - three years younger Arauz, it took a while to get used to the idea "I knew before, and it was strange that Vane was stopped and our coach Some detainees for one of us, we were. He found it very funny. "

The defender added:It's always easy being deeply to get there, she understands us and we were always aware that they knew a lot about football, the results are helped to buy some time and deserve the respect of the people on the outside, but for us, we always had to have one of us. "

The 24-year-old goalkeeper said Shirley Tri Berruz added their minds: "How can someone so young is going to I train" It may be because I have a sister who is the same age, but I thought I've never been there "FIFA. com". You spent much time with us before taking office as a coach and made the most of this opportunity to get to us and tell us what they wanted. It is better than many of my former coaches try a lot of situations. "

Only once since the resumption age Arauz has a question: "The team needs some big results at the Copa America in Ecuador Women and people started asking me questions because of my age, not take me seriously, and treated me like one girl.

"I had to grow up quickly. If you have not learned to cope with the pressure, the team may have lost his nerve. We have it. For the World Cup play-off, but it made me a little taller."

Are you ready to have fun on the pitch? Let us know on the official site in which we sell Fifa 16 Coins for you!